In fitting with “enabling” and “scholarship”, two of our five core values, ASME wishes to support and nurture scholarship in Medical Education and enable students from a wide variety of backgrounds to join the medical education community.
We are delighted to announce that with immediate effect JASME membership will be reduced to £15 per annum for students studying at Universities who are institutional members of ASME*, a reduction from the current standard JASME/Undergraduate membership fee of £34. In addition to this, recognising that this amount can be challenging for some students whom we wish to support, we will also provide free membership to students from a Widening Participation background whilst they are in full-time study. *
* The following terms and conditions apply:
- Students must be studying full time at a member institution. Check if yours is a member HERE
- Reduced rates will cease on graduation
- Students wishing to apply for free membership must provide a letter from their institution confirming their WP status or that they are in significant financial hardship to qualify
- Membership is for online only access to our journals Medical Education and The Clinical Teacher