Membership of JASME is open to all full time undergraduate healthcare students and juniors (up to FY2 Doctor level or equivalent) and includes:
- Regular Electronic Newsletter outlining upcoming prizes, events and discussing medical education topics
- Access to JASME prizes, grants and educational awards
- Places on JASME’s Workshops/Focus Groups and Introductory research courses
- Online access to ASME's journals, Medical Education & The Clinical Teacher
- Discounts on registration fees for all of ASME's courses, conferences and workshops
- Opportunity to be a local rep for your area or institution
All this costs from just £32.00 per year - just click on the Join Now tabs above!