ASME and Wiley have again generously identified funding of up to £2,000 to support a Travelling Fellowship.
The aim of the Fellowship is to provide financial support to an individual or a research group to facilitate gaining further experience/training/knowledge that will enable strengthening of health professional education research efforts.
The individual or team must demonstrate commitment to a particular project and clearly indicate how the activities supported by the Travelling Fellowship will enhance the capacity to engage in conceptually grounded, methodologically rigorous, and programmatic research efforts. Among other things, the Fellowship may be used to enable visiting an institution or research group in furtherance of the individual’s own professional development and collaborative opportunities or to bring a scholar to the team in furtherance of the group’s and research project’s development.
To apply for a Medical Education Travelling Fellowship, applicants are asked to submit a proposal outlining the purpose for which they would use the Fellowship• The submission should be written in English and must not exceed 1,000 words in length (excluding references)
• One entry per applicant is permitted.The proposal should be accompanied by:
• A completed application form and covering letter
• A brief curriculum vitae (maximum of two pages).
• A letter of support from the applicant’s supervisor/Director of Education etc if appropriate.
• Confirmation of acceptance by the institution/centre(s) to be visited, should the application be successful.
Completed application packages should be sent no later than 28th February 2019 via the online submission form (please see Apply Now tab)
To download the full brief and the application form please click HERE