Please note – this workshop is now full. You can apply to be on the waiting list via the Register Now button.
Wednesday 29 November 2023 – 0920-1530hrs GMT (Lunch break 1230-1315hrs).
Are you actively mentoring colleagues or have you completed a mentoring course but still feel a little insecure in your skills?
If yes, are you interested in more advanced mentoring training?
ASME is providing an Advanced Mentoring Workshop on the morning of 29 Nov 2023. The workshop will be facilitated by Sarah Johnson who facilitates our ongoing series of Mentor Training Workshops. Bob McKinley (Director for Career Groups) will also be there. It will take place online.
Who is this for?
This workshop has been designed for those who have attended previous workshops (or other development for mentors) or have significant experience of providing mentoring. We will assume you are familiar with the ASME mentoring handbook when you attend.
By the end of the workshop, you will be able to:
- Enhance any specific themes you would like to develop by exploration through a collective/group supervision process.
- Deliver transformational conversations and approaches through exploring limiting beliefs and habitual patterns of behaviour.
- Notice and use transactional analysis awareness to better understand dynamics and interpersonal relationships.
- Provide clear and meaningful review of learning impact of the mentoring.
To get the most from this workshop (prior to attending)
- Consider key areas from your practice that you would like to explore through a group supervision process.
- Reflect on any patterns of themes of behaviour you are aware of personally. This could be, for example, avoidance of challenging conversations, not speaking up in certain environments, always saying ‘yes’ and becoming overburdened (these are just examples but they need to be specific and relevant for you).
How much does the Workshop cost?
The workshop is open to individual members of ASME and is free of charge.
Register now – limited places available. (Please note: you need to be logged in as an individual member to register for this course).
Click HERE to become an individual ASME member.
View flyer HERE.