ASME ENRICH Opportunities
ASME ENRICH Opportunities offers an exciting experience for a selected number of pupils in their final year/s of high school, to attend the ASME annual conference for free.
This national initiative is designed to actively support young people interested in developing their interests and insight into the field of medical and healthcare education.
Greater diversity within the healthcare profession is a goal that benefits us all. The ASME ENRICH Opportunities is committed to seeking out talented students and aims to raise aspirations and attainment among school-aged individuals. ASME is lucky enough to partner with innovative national widening access and participation programmes designed to support eligible senior high school pupils find a pathway to higher education.
- Free one-day conference admission to our ASM in July – Learn more about our ASM at https://www.asme.org.uk/events/asm2023
- Travel expenses (in line with our expenses policy)
- Opportunity to network with experienced healthcare professionals and educators
- Chance to enrich your interests and insights in the field of medicine and healthcare
- Gain practical experience that can help with your university application
If you are interested in applying, please submit one of the following items below via our online application form by 5pm on Monday 12th June 2023:
- A short written expression of interest (no more than 250 words)
- A two-minute video
- A piece of creative art or a photograph
You will also need to explain in less than 250 words why this opportunity will enrich your interests and insight into the field of medicine and healthcare education and what you hope to learn from the experience. These pieces of work will be assessed for originality, creativity and engagement with the field of medicine and healthcare.
We will be announcing the selected ten students by the 26th of June 2023 and informing them via email! Don’t miss out on this enriching opportunity!