Membership of TASME is open to all trainees who are members of ASME. You can join ASME here. Once you are a registered member of ASME and would like more info on TASME, you can use our contact page to get further information on your area of interest.
Alternatively, if you are a Medical Student or a Foundation Doctor, you may wish to consider joining the Junior Association for the Study of Medical Education. For more information on JASME, please click here.
You do not have to pay anything extra to join TASME but get several extra benefits for TASME members including:
- Joining a network of trainees interested in medical education for help, support, advice and collaboration
- Discounted membership rate to ASME*
- Access to medical education journals Medical Education & the Clinical Teacher*
- Membership rates for TASME and ASME conferences and events
- Eligible to apply for TASME national and regional committees
- Eligible to apply for TASME and ASME awards and prizes
- Communications about local, regional and national medical education events, including trainee-specific workshops and conferences
- Ability to promote events to a national network through the use of social media
- Regular TASME Newsletter
- Members’ access to website area for additional resources e.g. videos, book offers
For anyone interested in a career in medical education TASME is a great point of contact to give you the help and advice you need. Our regular member's newsletter will tell you about upcoming workshops near you, and what else is happening in the world of medical education.
We look forward to welcoming you as a TASME member and hope we can benefit both your training and career.