“To meet the needs of teachers, trainers and learners in medical education by supporting research-informed best practice across the continuum of medical education.”
ASME’s Strategic Aim:
“To allow members to share and further best practice in Medical Education”
- To position ourselves as a UK-focused, internationally-facing trusted and dynamic organisation, working with our members, for our members
- To invest in targeted marketing to increase impact and influence of ASME, grow membership and increase income, to enable the development of further member services
- To invest in modernising and expanding our online presence via a fit-for-purpose website which can support online resources
- To focus on improved marketing of existing successful products, while developing sustainable additional products and resources
What does ASME provide?
- CPD, Education and Training
- Leadership development
- Research knowledge, skills and networks
Who is ASME for?
People with a commitment and interest in UK medical education and training e.g.:
- Those working in medical schools
- Postgraduate trainers, Training programme directors, Deans
- Medical students and trainees
- Medical education researchers
Processes to get us there
- Investment in Marketing existing products, as well as improving
- Website development – with 'members only area'
- Membership services (Individual and Institutional)
- Strategic external collaborations