This is a new bursary whereby successful applicants can be awarded up to £200 for a specific medical education event or project. Applicants will be chosen on the basis of their commitment to medical education and the proposal for the use of bursary.
Applicants should provide a named supporter (e.g. educational supervisor or mentor) who may be asked to provide further supporting evidence.
- Candidates must be TASME members to be eligible to enter
- First named author is a trainee (postgraduate doctor who has not yet achieved certificate of completion of training)
- Prospective applications only, retrospective applications will not be considered
- Candidates need not be in a formal teaching role
- Results to be presented at the ASM 2019
The winner must submit a video to be played at the ASME ASM – 5 minutes maximum. The video presentation can be animated, camera blog, Prezzi etc. The video will also be uploaded to the TASME website after the ASM.