ASME and Wiley have again generously identified funding of up to £2,000 to support a travelling fellowship.
The aim of the fellowship is to provide financial support to an individual to gain further experience and understanding of the field of clinical teaching and learning by visiting an educational or health institution for their own professional and personal development, sharing insights with the host institution, and undertaking some form of project - which may be either a research study or educational development and evaluation.
Deadline for 2019 submissions was: Thursday 28th February 2019
How to Apply
How to Apply
To apply for The Clinical Teacher Travelling Fellowship, applicants are asked to submit a proposal outlining the purpose for which they would use the fellowship.
• The proposal should be written in English and must not exceed 1,000 words in length (excluding references).
• One entry per applicant is permitted.
The proposal should be accompanied by:
• A completed application form and covering letter
• A brief curriculum vitae (maximum of two pages)
• A letter of support from the applicant’s supervisor
• Confirmation of acceptance by the institution/centre(s) to be visited, should the application be successful
Please refer to "What to cover in your proposal" tab above
Completed application packages should be sent no later than 28th February 2019 via the online submission form
For any additional queries please email [email protected] with "Query: TCT TF 2019" in the email subject