Special Interest Groups
Educator Development Group
The EDG seeks to support and promote the personal and professional development of healthcare educators.
The main priorities of the EDG are to:
- support and promote the professional development of medical educators
- disseminate good practice in medical education
Find our more about the EDG here.
Education Research Group
The ERG seeks to support and advance high quality research in medical and healthcare education informed by education research principles through collaboration and strategic partnerships.
Find out more about the ERG here.
JASME is the Junior Association for the Study of Medical Education.
It is an organisation of medical students and junior doctors united by a passion for medical education which aims to:
- provide accessible, comprehensive information on medical education relevant to you
- undertake and offer you support for research into medical education
- effect change to better your medical education
Find out more about JASME here.
Find out more about TASME here.
Psychometrics Special Interest Group
Information will be posted shortly
Find out more about TEL here.