The ERG seeks to inspire and support researchers to advance the science and scholarship of medical education by:
- Promoting a culture of medical education enquiry and research and building capacity
- Facilitating research networks and collaboration within the medical education research community of practice
- Supporting the development of research skills in medical educators to nurture careers
- Providing opportunities for sharing and translating the outcomes of research enquiry
- Raising the profile of medical education research outside its community of practice
- Advancing knowledge to benefit patients and key stakeholders (stakeholders: patients, doctors, researchers, teachers and learners
To read more about the ERG click here to download the flyer.
If you are interested in the activities of the ERG and want to find out more please email us
The ERG runs a variety of events throughout the calendar year, particularly during the Annual Scientific Meeting (ASM) in July and also runs the annual Researching Medical Education conference each November (RME). For a full listing of ASME's events please click here . All our events are accredited for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points via the Royal College of Physicians (London).
For more information on upcoming events please click on any of the below links: